Our Parental Advisory Board and Principal work together to facilitate clear communication across all levels.
The ISM Parents' Advisory Board is the official voice of the parents in school life. Its members are elected from each of the ISM sections and they meet regularly with the Principals to facilitate communication at all levels.
The Board also meets at regular intervals with the Head and the Board of Directors. Minutes of these meetings are circulated to all families. A summary of the PAB's aims and constitution is available as a download below.
In addition to its formal role in school affairs the PAB works with the Social Committee to organise a number of social events. These range from coffee mornings to evening activities for parents, and they culminate in the annual Gary Turk Fete at the end of May, when the whole ISM community comes together for a day of fun and sport, with funds donated to one of the ISM's international partners on a cyclic basis.
The members of the PAB for 2016-17 are:
- President – Manuela Cianani Borgo email@example.com
- PAB rep for the Early Years – Rinaldo Cristofori firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAB rep for Elementary (Grades 1-6) – Nicola Giani email@example.com
- PAB rep for the MYP Section – Simone Mussen firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAB rep for the DP Section - Claudia Kunze-Concewitz email@example.com