We train the hearts and minds of students from 3 to 18 years of age. Our stimulating, multicultural learning environment encourages free thought, cultivates self-confidence and promotes tolerance and moral integrity.
Founded in 1958 by Mr. and Mrs. Formiga, International School of Milan is the oldest international school in the International School of Europe Group. Today it has more than 1,000 students, of 68 different nationalities, and has a teaching staff of 130 teachers.
Today we are the school for tomorrow.
Designed for student-user-friendliness, the IS Milan Campus is notable for its innovative, sustainable and functional architecture. Not just a school, but the largest Campus in Italy, a place where ISE's international spirit is tangible all around.
IS Milan offers the following IB educational programmes:
- Primary Years Programme.
- Middle Years Programme.
- Diploma Programme.
The modern Campus, inaugurated in September 2013, is only a few kilometres from the centre of Milan, in the Municipality of Baranzate. Its functional door-to-door bus service enables students to reach the school buildings autonomously and simply. In the Campus they will find the following structures:
- 3 laboratories for scientific and IT activities;
- 40 thousand volumes available in 3 libraries;
- A theatre with 350 seats;
- An auditorium;
- 2 art workshops;
- 2 music rooms;
- A multifunctional gymnasium;
- A swimming-pool;
- A bar, kitchen and canteen;
- Ample spaces and green areas for every kind of activity;
- External and underground parking.
Five reasons for choosing IS Milan:
- Formation is not the same as uniformity: we encourage creativity and critical thought.
- Our values inspire students to become active citizens of a world without frontiers.
- We do not stop at simple notions, we provide a genuine method of study.
- English as the language of instruction: because bilingualism stimulates creativity.
- The BYOD (bring your own device) programme for the development of technological skills alongside traditional ones.