IS Modena - enrolments open!
As educators, but, first of all, as parents we know how important it is to teach children good principles and instill strong values, helping them to grow and learn in a peaceful and secure environment, where every student is part of a world without frontiers.
Call us and book a tour of the campus with your children, to explore the horizons of the IB programs and live together an unforgettable experience at IS Modena.
The first international school in Emilia-Romagna to offer the IB Diploma Program, and the third in Italy to introduce the continuum of 3 IB programs:
- Primary Years Programme.
- Middle Years Programme.
- Diploma Programme.
Our students have access to school facilities, beyond compare:
- Scientific and IT laboratories.
- An art laboratory.
- A music room.
- A traditional and multimedia library.
- A multifunctional gymnasium.
- Extensive recreational green areas, for sports activities and study in the open air.
Discover today, the school for tomorrow,
we look forward to seeing you!
Why choose IS Modena?
- Formation is not the same as uniformity: we encourage creativity and critical thought.
- Our values are not just words, they are foundations that enable students to become part of an active citizenship, with high educational standards and clear rules of conduct.
- To become responsible young citizens, in a multicultural and international community.
- English as the medium of instruction: bilingualism encourages the propensity to understand others.
- The iPad 1:1 programme for the development of technological skills alongside traditional ones.