We’re the first international school in Emilia-Romagna to offer the IB Diploma Program, and the third in Italy to introduce the continuum of 3 IB programs.
More than 3,000 m² of equipped open-air spaces, only 13 km from Modena, in a unique location of extraordinary beauty. Here we are preparing over 200 students, aged 3 to 18, for the world and its challenges. We help them to learn from their mistakes and to reinvent themselves every day. Our teachers are constantly at their side as they develop their critical capacities and their creative thought in a multicultural environment.
Teaching is much more than “saying” and goes beyond just “explaining”.
A structure specifically conceived for students and their learning, deep in the Modena countryside, where pupils can develop a fuller understanding of values such as respect for the person and for the environment. Fundamental principles that will accompany them throughout the pathway of their growth, supported by the IB programmes.
- Early Years and Primary Years
- Middle Years
- Diploma Years
The classrooms, spacious and luminous, help to create an involving environment. In addition, a new wing completely dedicated to the IB Diploma has now been added to our school complex.
IS Modena makes available to all students:
- Scientific and IT laboratories;
- An art laboratory;
- A music room;
- A traditional and multimedia library;
- A multifunctional gymnasium;
- Extensive recreational green areas, for sports activities and study in the open air.
Why choose IS Modena?
- Formation is not the same as uniformity: we encourage creativity and critical thought.
- Our values are not just words, they are foundations that enable students to become part of an active citizenship, with high educational standards and clear rules of conduct.
- To become responsible young citizens, in a multicultural and international community.
- English as the medium of instruction: bilingualism encourages the propensity to understand others.
- The iPad 1:1 programme for the development of technological skills alongside traditional ones.