We’re a small school with an international centre. Our unique and challenging educational environment hosts children from 3 years of age, and English is promoted as our primary language.
Villa Parigini is about 6 km from Siena in the small, unpolluted township of Basciano. A historical location of great beauty, it hosts a school that is unique of its kind. International and multicultural, every day it welcomes 90 students of 15 different nationalities.
Every child has within itself the potential for a successful future.
Since 2010, we have offered top-quality education, availing ourselves of the IB Programmes:
- Primary Years Programme.
- Middle Years Programme.
The fascinating architectural backdrop of IS Siena creates a pleasant environment. Its extensive gardens are available for recreational activities, sports and groups studying in the open air. There is a canteen service and during the afternoons a rich programme of after-school activities are on offer.
Why choose IS Siena?
- Our values are motivations to learn and to grow in an international world.
- Learning is made of perceptions, emotions, experiences and a state-of-the-art teaching method that opens the doors to a successful future.
- We accompany our future Captains Courageous in their growth, till they become autonomous and responsible, promotors of great changes.
- English as language of instruction: bilingualism improves students’ capacities for concentration and their confidence in themselves.
- The iPad 1:1 programme for the development of technological skills alongside traditional ones.